Stainless steel requires a regular maintenance program to protect the chromium-oxide layer.
Washing removes contaminants, such as salt, dirt and dust that can cause corrosion and is necessary to avoid tea staining.
Rain washing the surface is helpful in reducing tea staining, so design the job to take advantage of the rain, but ensure good drainage. The stainless steel should also be washed when cleaning the surrounding area.
For best results wash with soap or mild detergent and warm water, followed by rinsing with clean cold water. The appearance of the surface can be further improved if the washed surface is wiped dry.Auswide offers full stainless steel treatment services and restoration. We specialise in tea stain removals for stainless steel products. Our popular services are to protect your stainless steel products from tea staining!
Advantages of our treatment
- Improved Corrosion Resistance
- Uniform, Smooth Appearance and Finish
- Improved and Extended Life of Product
Call us today on 0417 777 775 to find out more.
"Breathing new life into stainless steel"
- We will restore and make your stainless steel look like new with our specialist cleaning and our mechanical polishing system without the need for replacement.
- Where surfaces have become pitted and dull, we restore them and polish to perfection
- Save on replacement of old stainless steel fabrications
Product we specialise to restore:
- Street Furniture example steel benches
- Scalpture and architecture
- Swimming pools fences
- Marine products